FOOD DRIVES: DROPPING OFF FOOD
Thank you for your food donations -- they are a big help to us in fighting hunger in Westchester..
If the donated food weighs 300 lbs. or more, please call the Food Bank at (914) 923-1100 – we will arrange a pick-up when our truck is in your area.
If the food weighs less than 300 lbs., you can drop it off at our warehouse at 200 Cleabrook Road, Elmsford 10523 any time the warehouse is open to receive deliveries-- Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm excepting the last business day of the month for inventory and on designated holidays (see dates below) -- but after 10:00 am is best because the warehouse staff is very busy first thing every morning preparing food for deliveries.
The warehouse is CLOSED the last business day of every month for inventory and on designated holidays.
The 2013 Holidays when the Food Bank will be CLOSED:
- Tuesday, January 1 - New Year's Day
- Monday January 21 - Dr. Martin Luther King's Birthday
- Monday, February 18 - President's Day
- Monday, May 27 - Memorial Day
- Thursday & Friday, July 4 and July 5 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 2 - Labor Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 21 & 22 - Thanksgiving Day & Friday after
- Tuesday & Wednesday, December 24 & 25 - Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
To avoid disappointment, especially if you are traveling a distance to drop off food, PLEASE CALL THE FOOD BANK to make sure we are open before you embark on your delivery journey: 914.923.1100.
NOTE: We are located at 200 Clearbrook Road, Elmsford, NY 90523 (phone: 914-923-1100).
All food donations should be dropped off at our warehouse at 200 Clearbrook Road, Elmsford, NY 10523.
Thank you for your food donations – they are greatly appreciated.